Based on Gentoo,
Sabayon 4.1, tells me:
- Great performance with less RAM(though you need like 1GB RAM for it to work well enough).
- Package Management System is absolutely fantastic, with it’s new “Entropy”.
- Totally the perfect distribution.
- A fine distribution for the newbie or the expert.
This is what a critic would say:
- Definitely better than the leading Ubuntu, like a total drift between Ubuntu and Gentoo.
- It has many other applications that do the same thing as the main one does.
It’s an absolutely fabulous Linux Experience ever. I would rate it 9/10. Highlighting one of its features, is that all small applications can be just installed from it’s binary form, while high-end application, like openoffice, can be compiled using portage, to provide maximum efficiency. What’s more? It’s speedy and a completely out of the box experience.